Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211001
Reports to: Plant HR Manager
The role of a Training & Development coordinator is to ensure that employees have the skills and competencies to perform their job duties. The main missions of the role are to:
- Elaborate, manage and follow the organization training plan according to a needs analysis.
- Organize, monitor and evaluate training programs to enhance training efficiency.
- Act as the main interlocutor of external suppliers and ensure that the service provided meets organization and individual needs.
- Anticipate and assess potential learning needs; propose adequate training in order to facilitate internal mobility.
- Liaise with Faurecia University for deployment & follow-up of corporate training programs.
- Handle legal requirements regarding training.
- (May) act as trainer for some internal training sessions.
- Being responsible for sourcing, screening and recruiting candidates for job openings to meet business needs. Typical assignments may include keeping abreast of competitive market practices and conditions.
- Support Employee Engagement Activities
- Other assignment base on HR Manager direction
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- At least 5-8 years in the HR function with experience in Training and Development
- Knowledge of learning principles, instructional design and facilitation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- International mind set
- Good interpersonal skills
- Minimun bi-lingual (English required)
How to apply
•Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
61 Moo 4, Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Soi.5A)
T. Pluak Daeng, A. Pluak Daeng, Rayong 21140 Thailand
Tel. 038-954343 Ext.120
Company website: www.faurecia.com