HR Services – Associate (Talent Team)
EY Corporate Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001345012
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organisation. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
- The job incumbent will be responsible for the administration of Employee Benefits Program including report analysis and benchmarking.
- Contact and facilitate with internal and external stakeholders for the working process of Employee Benefits Program.
- Supporting other administrative works as requested by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Arts, Languages, or other related fields.
- Fresh graduates or prospect with a few years of experience in HR Coordinator, Administration, or other related field.
- Proficient in both English and Thai with good written and oral communication.
- Eyes for detail, well-organized, able to manage and meet the deadline.
- Service-minded with positive attitude, strong interpersonal skill and self-initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Reliable, energetic, proactive, self-motivated and pragmatic in approach.
Interested and qualified candidate can apply in person at 33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex, Rajadapisek Road (Near Queen Sirikit's National Convention Center) or submit your resume (including transcript, recent photo, and expected salary) via APPLY NOW.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EY Corporate Services Limited
About EY Corporate Services Limited
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.