HR Service Supervisor ( Work Permit /Visa)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253693
- Perform visa and work permit support in accordance with immigration laws and foreign employment laws
- Prepare and process document to government offices such as Immigration Bureau, Department of Employment, Ministry of Foreign Affairs , Department of Business Development, Social Security Office, Embassy etc.
- Service and advise on employment benefits for Executive & Expat and family members such as
- Relocation , schooling , housing , home travel, education
- Transportation ,driving license
- Open new bank account, tax advisory , funds management
- Vacation accommodation
- Health insurance & check up
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields with excellence command in English both speaking and writing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in expat management
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience in process of work permit, visa, facilities service for expat and tax consulting
- Strong leadership skills with details oriented ,accuracy and good service mind
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified ***
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached stating current / expected salary . Click " Apply Now "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".