HR Senior Manager
Regional Container Lines Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001312226
- Develop all HR Operational process to align with business goal and direction.
- Improve utilization and management of HR budget.
- Improve recruitment process and practice to achieve quality service and cost effectiveness.
- Develop the compensation and benefit structures to compete with employment market.
- Ensure compliance with local labour protection and other local government rules & regulations in managing the human resources.
- Develop employee engagement initiatives to reduce turnover.
- Develop HR team performance to achieve best practices.
- Control and monitor HR related expenses/cost including salaries and benefits, recruitment, training & development, and employee relation activities, etc.
- Prepare and present annual HR action plan to HoD for review in Q 4.
- Prepare assumptions to support HR budget and review.
- Review information and reports on people matter i.e. turnover/ recruitment / headcount control, etc.
- Monitor and give advice to staff in charge of recruitment to deliver high-quality services related to recruitment, to the business units.
- Analyse effectiveness of selection channel to improve future recruitment.
- Analyse staff turnover via exit interview and propose solutions or retention plans.
- Verify monthly payroll and other payment related to payroll process including Social Security, Provident Fund and Tax.
- Participate in the annual salary and benefit survey arranged by outside organization, to benchmark remuneration structure with the market.
- Analyse the company benefit scheme to align with market and company direction.
- Prepare summary report and supporting data on performance rating and proposed AI and bonus.
- Provide consultation/ necessary information to HoDs related to people management/ development.
- Monitor all HR related policies and procedures are updated and legally compliant.
- Supervise and guide subordinates in implementing employee relation initiatives
- Coach and motivate subordinates to deliver the desired results.
- Support Group HR in reviewing / standardizing Group HR process procedures /work manual and deployment of the policy on ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in HR, political science or other fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR functions and 5 years at managerial level.
- Strong in leadership, people management, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skill, drive and passionate.
- Good command in English both of written and spoken
Regional Container Lines Public Co Ltd
127/35 Ratchadapisek Road, 30th Floor, Panjanthani Tower
Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Regional Container Lines Public Company Limited
About Regional Container Lines Public Company Limited
Regional Container Lines (RCL) started as a Common Feeder Operator, operating its first feeder container ship in 1979 between Bangkok and Singapore. In 1988, RCL was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and has since achieved satisfactory performance and financial returns to shareholders. RCL will increasingly expand its feeder services and container liner business in Asia through the provision of high quality container shipping services with reliable fix day sailings, fast transit, the deployment of modern and high specification container ships and customer service information technology.