HR & Recruitment Executive
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253549
Intro – FULL TIME opportunity available with a leading marketing agency working alongside global brand. The HR &Recruitment Executive reports to the HR &Recruitment Manager and contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing administrative tasks, overseeing recruiting and hiring
- Full Time
CPM International as part of the global firm the Omnicom Group is a progressive and dynamic customer acquisition agency representing many industry leaders and renowned blue chip clientele. A newly created office of CPM Thailand has been launched to offer our clients effective customer contact solutions tailored to maximize their brand awareness through a diverse range of channels in retail marketing to continue already successful growth within the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role:
- Involved with Recruitment process and hiring process
- And included of handling the opening job advertisements, screening candidate, and coordinate with line managers.
- Manage day-to-day operations of HR and administrative task
- Ensure the job has the resources and capability necessary to deliver the required level of service to management and employees.
- Support Training plan and facilitate all training with both in-house and public course and Ensure all training records are properly managed with effectiveness of training sessions and programs to ensure appropriate skills development.
- Employee Relationship: leading Welfare committee, ensure the committee is support and freely on working under the right and align with company policy.
- Improve plant communication to ensure that employees are communicated effectively in all company policy, updated and all activity.
- Employee service and counselling on policy and documentation.
- Ensures effective and appropriate policies and procedures are followed company regulation and Labour Protection Act.
- Perform other jobs as assigned
Who you are?
- Male or Female not over than 35 years’ old
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree required human resources, business administration or related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience of support functions working in any organization.
- Experienced in Human Resources Generalist experience and supervisory level.
- Experienced from outsourcing company is advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS office, Power point)
- Good command of English.
- Must have demonstrated effective, frequent, independent judgment on complex situations.
- Communication skill both verbally and in writing to effectively handle sensitive issues and facilitate critical interactions.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking, interpersonal, organizational, administrative, problem solving and leadership skills
About The Offer
- You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with an INTERNATIONAL Marketing Agency alongside global Brand. You will receive an attractive package including an industry competitive salary and bonus.
- If you are ready for the challenge and seek a rewarding career opportunity, then APPLY NOW and begin the CPM Thailand journey today!
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
All candidates are encouraged to visit our website below before applying.
Candidates are invited to submit their applications with a completed resume in English (Word format only) together with a recent photograph and expected salary
9th Floor, RSU Tower,
571 Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPM Thailand
About CPM Thailand
CPM International as part of the global firm the Omnicom Group is a progressive and dynamic customer acquisition agency representing many industry leaders and renowned blue chip clientele. A newly created division of CPM Thailand has been launched to offer our clients effective customer contact solutions tailored to maximise their brand awareness through a diverse range of channels in retail marketing to continue already successful growth within the Asia Pacific region.