HR Plant Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257170
Employer Ref. 1132700/001
An exciting HR Plant Manager has just become available at one of the most respected global chemical manufacturing and production firm based in Chonburi province. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a professional HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Plant Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire spectrum of Human Resources operationally and strategically by delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Department Heads & the CEO. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR functions.
- Engage with leaders of businesses, departments and functions to gain insight, their implication on the dynamics of the talent markets across the country as well as to align their expectations to the global approach
- Design and develop HR processes, programs and policies to support change and/or improvement to the plant and aligning to HR global strategy
- Develop and manage a recruitment process that utilises a variety of practices to ensure an effective fulfilment to support maximisation of production and commercial
- Plan, manage and recommend to budgetary parameters to all function heads in relations to business growth
- Initiate and develop local strategies, policies, and communication by aligning with global context in area such as compensation & benefit, bench marking, talent acquisition, employee engagement increased, talent management, career growth opportunity, performance management involving into change projects to meet business strategic objectives
- Implement and utilise the best practices through various innovative learning intervention to ensure development of all employees including key talents pools aligning to business direction and global strategies
- Provide consultation and oversee all management processes to all relevant parties to ensure consistency and interconnection across all projects
To succeed in the HR Plant Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of ten years' direct experience in HR and managerial role in multinational manufacturing setting
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to manage people
- Strong HR professional skills
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and capable to deal with complex topics
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Thai nationality
This global chemical manufacturing and production needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Plant Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.