Omni International Consultants Co., Ltd.
OMNI International - A recruitment company that supplies high caliber engineering personnel to the global Oil and Gas/Construction industry. Omni's recruitment expertise covers all areas of construction, engineering and commercial management extending to all facets of the industry.
Omni's Head Office is located in Bangkok Thailand and has 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Please check our current job availabilities at Omni: www.omni-interconsult.com - where you can register as an online member and apply for the latest job opportunities.
HR Payroll in Asoke, Sukhumvit 21, BKK Thailand
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257219
Our Group of company TA-TO Contacts Co., Ltd (www.ta-to.com) is looking for HR Payroll
Reporting to: Accounting Manager
Number of staff in Group of Companies: 100 employees
Working days: Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00 hrs, & Alternative Sat: 9:00-13:00hrs เสาร์เว้นเสาร์
Salary range: 18,000- 25,000 THB
Years of Experience: 2-3
Work Location: Ocean Tower 2, 20th floor
- Managing all Payroll functions such as Social Security, Time attendance, OT, Employment Contract, follow up Probation, Resignation/Termination.
- Overseeing the administration of the social security fund and social welfare.
- Overseeing relevant payroll reports i.e. payment report, charge fee rate, provident fund, social security fund, workmen compensation, personal income tax and others, which relate to payroll activities
- Maintaining leave records
- Releasing the salary payout monthly, and salary slip
- Salary processing and ensuring timely, payment of salaries
- Handling employee database in Excel.
- Controlling and processing payroll to employees in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinating with government officials and company employees regarding benefits and payroll matters.
- Monitoring payroll processes to meet legal compliance.
- Dealing with an insurance company for newly hired and resigned employees and insurance claims.
- Male or female, aged between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in HRM, Statistics or related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in payroll management.
- Having knowledge of typical human resources policies and procedures is an advantage
- Possessing a high level of responsibility, leadership qualities and good interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Click APPLY NOW
- Visit www.ta-to.com