Food Project (Siam) Co., Ltd. has been a leading importer and distributor of frozen, fresh and dry food products. Our products include seafood, beef, lamb and full-line food materials for Japanese cuisine. Since 1988, we have been the pioneer introducing variety of seafood products from all over the world to the Thai consumers, namely Saba, Salmon, Snow Fish, Cod, Capelin, Ice Fish and etc. Our company aims at highest customer's satisfaction. Our policy is to best respond to the need of customers in foodservice industry. Food Project (Siam) has over 5,000 regular customers nationwide in 2007, covering hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and wholesalers.
For products handling and storage, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. comply with international standard to maintain the good quality and nutrition values of our food products. Our cold storage and facilities are closely monitored to ensure right temperature to keep the freshness and wholesomeness for variety categories of food products. We have efficient logistic networks that cover every channels of distribution by refrigerated transportation. The refrigerated trucks are on-line monitored to ensure good quality, fast and efficient delivery until it reaches the hands of our customers.
To best respond the demand of our customers, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. also produce and reprocess some kind of products. We realize on the quality production process and are certified for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards by The Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) under the Ministry of Industry. We ensure our customers the maximum food safety on our products.
HR-Operation Section Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001223986
HR-Operation Section Assistance Manager / Manager
Responsibilities & Job Description :
- Ensure timely and accuracy in HRM activities
- Update on labor law and manage labor relations with employees
- Oversee recruitment, compensation, benefits and assisting in the running of day-to-day operations.
- Oversee for employee profiles, and managing the employee’s historical data and ensure the data update accurately through the HRIS system..
- Evaluate, improve, implement and manage the company KPIs, compensation, incentive program, benefits, allowance and relevant.
- Maintain a positive work environment and staff morale.
- Develop and manage effective communications between employees and the employer.
- Prepare and analyze monthly HRM report.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Male or Female Above 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Recruitment / Selection / Compensation / HRIS / Performance Management
- Good knowledge in HR Processes, Roles and Labour Law
- Work with confidential and sensitive information and situations confidently
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal, communication, teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure and service minded.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, E-Mail, and Internet.
• Bonus 2 times/year
• Group Insurance
• Annual Health Check up
• Traveling once/year
• New year Party
• Other allowance as ordination , childbirth
Food Project (Siam) Co., Ltd.
Tel : 02 770 8888 ex 3172-74