HR Officer (C&B)/Compensation&Benefit/Payroll/Welfare
Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252937
HR Officer - Compensation and Benefit
Be responsible for overall payroll activity, providing information to certified and substitute employees regarding regulations and policies, providing general support, addressing a broad variety of issues, maintaining files, databases, records of actions of personnel, evaluations, and tenure, compensation & benefit.
- Handling and responsible for overall payroll process including attendance, overtime, compensation & benefits and payment process.
- Verify time attendance data, collect OT, leave request from each department and provide attendance report.
- Ensure payroll payout and concern reports are on due and correct.
- Review, analyze and reconcile payroll and other payroll related data.
- Examine and verify payroll related data for accuracy and consistency.
- Manage the benefits program in the area of Provident Fund, Social Security Fund, Workmen Compensation, Tax, Life & Medical insurance.
- Manage relevant government reports to meet with deadline, dealing with government department of required documents.
- Perform all necessary audits, reconciliations and validations for each payroll cycle to ensure the highest quality of payroll.
- Provide monthly information and report related to Compensation & Benefit.
- Conduct and lead for employee assessment on probation, annual survey and system implementation to align with policy.
- Monthly summary and analysis of both actual&forecast on headcount, labor cost and bonus.
- Employee database management, handle update employee’s movement transaction, new entry, transfer, promotion and other information to be update accurately.
- Responsible for employee personal profiles to be filled systematically with confidentiality.
- Communicating with other departments, employees, applicants, administrators, and staff provide information and assistance regarding recruitment, transfers, employment, personnel records and legislation.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Sciences, Industrial Psychology or any related fields.
- 3-5 years experiences in, C&B,welfare, payroll from multi-global company.
- Excellent knowledge in Prosoft payroll system or similar system.
- Strong knowledge of labor law to be a good team player.
- Excellent communication and ability to work with people of all level.
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and pro-active ,Leadership and team building skills.
- Able to work as a team player and under pressure.
- Good understanding, written and spoken English and good computer skill.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Able to work at AMATA CITY Rayong
- Competitive Salary
- 5 Days working / 8.00-5.00
- Annual Bonus
- Quaterly Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Vacation 8 – 18 days
- Provident funds
- Transportation service
**Remark** We offer very attractive salary and benefits to the right candidate, please submit full application to
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
About Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
Triumph Structures (Thailand) Ltd.
We are A Leading Global Aerospace Company We needs talents who have ability to aggressively tackle new challenges to achieved by team working together for the same objective and vision.Our new factory located in Amata City. If you are interested in this opportunity