HR Officer (Temporary – 4 months) 1 position – based at Head Office
The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243255
- Manage and control recruitment activities include advertising, interviewing, testing, selecting candidates; checking references; negotiating employment offers; orientation and introductory training effectively
- Composing job advertisements in Thai and English and liaising with job advertising websites and classified media including social media recruitment channel.
- Key-in employee data in HRIS and filing Document.
- Manage and control probation period for staff.
- Coordinate for in-house training arrangement within budget and time frame.
- Administrate all training related matters including training evaluation.
- Organizes event, seminar and orientation program as required and coordinate with both internal and external parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Recruitment and Training Function.
- Good English proficiency and computer literacy.
- Multi-tasked, service-minded and able to work well under pressure.
- Have the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Service minded, Analytical and Planning Skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.
About The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.