Quo Bangkok Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001278044
QUO, the world’s foremost specialist branding and communications agency for the travel and hospitality industries, is seeking an experienced human resource officer for its Bangkok office.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for manpower planning, recruitment, Orientation, employee training.
- Implement, or review, company rules and regulations and ensure they are upheld.
- Supporting the implementation of HR projects.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure HR records – personnel, appraisal outcomes, leave records, time attendance etc. are kept updated.
- Handle visa and work permits for expatriate staff.
- Collaborate with internal Heads of Departments and/or external trainers for training programs to meet company and business needs.
- Facilitate communications between management and general staff using appropriate mediums e.g. news-boards, emails, town hall meetings, QUO Pulse etc.
- Preparing reports, submissions and other necessary correspondence relevant to HR matters for the management and company.
- Facilitate staff activities.
- Work closely with HR Manager to ensure that HR and Operation systems are implemented.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Thai Nationality, Female age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Human Resources Department.
- Good command of English (verbal, written) and confident in dealing with foreigners.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law, social security, training, recruitment, HR administration e.g. compensation & benefits, welfare, activities etc.
- Relevant experience of working in Visa, Work permit and overseas hire experience would be advantage.
- Good organizational skills, record keeping, proactive and Multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated, flexible, service minded with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Mature, reliable and able to work under pressure and work well with deadlines
- Able to work well as part of an efficient team and follow direction.
If you enjoy working in a creative and international environment, send your CV by click Apply Now
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quo Bangkok Co., Ltd.
About Quo Bangkok Co., Ltd.
Creating, refreshing and activating the global travel industry’s top brands, QUO is an expert agency that guides clients along every step of their branding journey. Everything QUO does is led by strategic thinking designed to build brand equity and stimulate revenue, from creating and fine-tuning concepts to implementing them through a wide range of products and services. QUO’s integrated suite of offerings includes the creation of data-derived brand DNA, distinctive design, memorable consumer experience, engrossing copy, stunning videos, advanced digital solutions and high-quality production.
Our passionate experts – located in Bangkok, Amsterdam, New Delhi, Ho Chi Minh City and Maldives – use their extensive experience to craft brands that deeply resonate with today’s consumers. Whether branding nations, luxury hospitality giants, high-flying airlines, funky design hotels, adventurous travel companies or elegant boutique resorts, QUO brings ideas to life.