Garena Online (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235925
Employer Ref. Garena
1. Administrative and secretary tasks
2. Prepare different lists in Excel (office supply inventory, office supply budget, products pictures list)
3. Manage and handle all documents related to HR
4. Assist with the organization and delivery of announcements and communications
5. Process of foreigners visa and work permit
6. Make quotation and Draft PO, PR and Invoice
7. Send invoice report, approve invoice to accounting department
8. Assist in coordinating HR department meetings
9. Other duties and special projects as assigned
1. Thai Nationality, Age between 28 – 35 years old
2. Bachelor degree or higher in any related field
3. Good command of written and spoken English
4. A minimum of 5 years experience in office administrative or related field
5. Hard working and detail-oriented person
6. Multi-task ability, able to work under pressure and good time management
7. Good teamwork player and able to work independently
8. Have a good skill in MS Office, Google sheets
9. Pleasant personality with good communication skill and Positive Attitude
10. Have experience visa and work permit will be advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Garena Online (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Garena Online (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
- In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
- In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
- Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.