ClarITy is an established IT Service and Solutions company, centrally Bangkok based, experiencing year-on-year growth. Working with global leaders over the last 11 years in Thailand we are dedicated to be the obvious choice for our prospective clients in need of IT Solutions and Services to improve or support their business. Based on many years of direct experience working with global and local organizations we deliver IT solutions and services to our clients to enhance their business and effectiveness. Our professional and experienced staff are familiar with current and emerging technologies to offer best-of-breed practised and solutions to our clients. Our services include IT Servicing, Staffing, Sales, Consulting, Projects, Web and e-commerce, Networking etc. (more details at www.clarity.co.th)
ClarITy is conversant with the ITIL v3 methodology, is a Microsoft Certified Partner, Cisco Partner as well as numerous mainline hardware and software partners. Internally we focus on smart people, smart tools and smart processes to promote quality and excellence. We are looking for great people who love IT, want to grow and enjoy challenge. Our team are like a family and we work hard and play hard. Seeing our customers happy by meeting and exceeding their expectations brings value to what we do.
HR Manager/ Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196721
- Recruitment – Advertising, Screening and Interviewing new staff. Support (on-board) new staff.
- Compensation and Benefit – Monthly payroll. Pay plan. Bonus consideration.
- Staff code of conduct (and company policy) – Develop, Implement and Encourage Staff Code of Conduct (and company policy) to support correct and good work practises and encourage quality and professionalism and superior workforce.
- HR Governance:
- Relations – Promote healthy relations between staff and management
- Encourage anti-corruption.
- Accountability – Ensure staff are accountable and performing well. Promote productive working environment.
- Staff holidays.
- Confidentiality – Ensuring all company (and staffing) information and data is kept confidential. Defining + Implement procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of data.
- Employment Law – Be familiar with Thai labour law. Compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues. Redundancy. Negotiate and if needed represent in labour court.
- Appraisal – Performance Management / Appraisal of staff. (Setup 360’ interviews etc.)
- Attendance – Manage Staff Attendance system. Reporting.
- Exit interviews – Conduct exit interviews. Recover any loaned equipment and door access tag.
- Morale – Propose / support for company event/activity. Ensure welfare of staff. Health and Safety.
- Communication – Make recommendations to supervisor for possible improvements.
- Records – Keep records securely of candidates, staff contracts and other personnel data. Update database of candidates which can be used later for searching for future staff to hire.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Option: Conducts team building + skills development exercises / workshops.
- Training – Conduct occasional training – Service Excellence, Health & Safety, Harassment, Working together in harmony
- KPI – Develop, implement and report on staff KPI
- Review + update existing employment contracts.
- Manage staff medical insurance
- Liaise to Social Security Fund, Provident Fund, Labor Ministry, Revenue Department, and Insurance company.
- Assist with Visa document for staff overseas trip.
- Arrange travel/flight/hotel for staff travel.
- Organize in-house company activities; new year party, birthday party, etc.
- Prepare forecast/actual employment plan.
- Reporting to Managing Director.
Reporting to Managing Director.
Looking forward to awesome people joining our team.. :)