HR Manager (50-80K) Khon Kaen
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223702
Position: HR Manager (50-60K) Khon Kaen
Benefits: 50,000-60,000 Baht/month
Based: Bangkok, Ladkrabang
Contact Recruiter: Kusumant 086-378-4085
Our client is an American and Thai agricultural trading and manufacturer. Their products are 100%exported to more than 28 countries around the world for over their 30 year. They have a manufacturer based in Khon Kaen and the headquarter is in Bangkok. They are currently expanding the global market and now looking for a HR Manager based in Khon Kaen.
- Develop and implement sound HR practices (Philosophy, Policy) which encourage employee motivation and employee involvement.
- Ensure Hiring/selection/orientation programs are conducted for new staff.
- Promote and arrange delivery of training directly relevant and beneficial to operations.
- Develop, maintain, and administer an effective wage and benefit program.
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable labor and employment laws.
- Coordinate communication efforts.
- Ensure job descriptions and person specifications are developed, updated and communicated on a regular basis for all positions.
- Oversee employee time attendance, benefits & welfare, insurance, social security and other related benefits.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and being the HR business partner for all HR support activities.
- Prepare and update weekly reports for management about new hires, resignations, training, employee satisfaction and other appropriate key performance indicators.
- Advice supervisors and managers as needed in dealing with employee performance, morale and disciplinary issues.
- Thai Nationality
- Specialized knowledge in the following areas; human resources management, human resources development, human resources diagnosis tools & interventions, handling, labor law, social security fund, workmen compensation, safety.
- Bachelors or higher degree in HR Management, Law, Political Science, General Management, Psychology or other related fields.
- 5-10 years’ of experience in a HR area especially in a manufacturing business is highly preferable.
- Very Good command both of spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge in Labor related laws (Labor Protection Acts, Social Security Act, Labor Relations Acts) and Safety and Health regulations.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refers the position as
HR Manager KHON KAEN
If you believe that you are the right one, call Kusumant "NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889