HR Manager | Hatyai based
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229154
Employer Ref. HY006
Human Resources Manager | Hatyai based
- Organizing, directing all Human Resources activities to support the company's overall business strategy.
- Manage and handle HRM functions including manpower planing, recruitment and selection, employment, performance management etc.
- Develop recruitment channel, implement and update procedures to recruit, interview and select candidates.
- Managing all payroll activity and conducting welfare, benefits and salary review.
- Thai nationality, age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 8 years in HR roles and responsibilities with 2-3 years in management level (Manufacturing experience preferred)
- Pleasant personality with strong analytical, communication skills and multitasking abilities is required.
- Labour law knowledge would be advantage.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
Interested candidate please send your update CV with recent Photo, expected salary and contact details to
074-465124 , 086-4608602
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.