HR Manager Chiangmai
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001251853
Human Resources Mgr.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or related and Master is advantage
- Over 10 years in Field, 3 years as Manager Level
- Age-35 - 45 years
- English Skills-Excellent
- Computer Skills-MS office, Payroll
- 5 Sup. and 5 operators
- Provide leadership in developing and executing Human Resources strategy in support of the company's overall business plan and strategic direction, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational development, and compensation.
- Coordinate and maintain company's documents and office properties, Compensation & benefit, HRD, HRIS, Payroll, Safety, Salary
- 50,000-100,000 Baht
- Depending on experience
- Our client is a multinational house wares company with operations in 38 countries and sales in over 70 countries
- Our plan is to build our own stoneware factory and create our South/Southeast Asia headquarters in Chiang Mai.
- In total there will be as many as 500-700 employees in Lamphun.
Please send you resume, current photo, current salary, expected salary, starting date through jobsdb directly
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.