HR Manager (304 Industrial Park, Prachinburi)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254817
Job description:Contributes to the business strategy by designing new HR services & processes as appropriate to Business needs, identifies new opportunities where HR can add value, and maintains leading -edge knowledge of HR issues.
- Develop and implement effective HR Strategic plan, organization structure design, tactical changes on recruitment, compensation & benefit model, reward performance appraisal & management system, organization culture development and other HR key initiatives under Company's policy and regulations and in compliance with labor and other related laws.
- Advise top Management how to develop key policies of HR Management and on a range of employee issues.
- Office and administration management; maintain and monitor office supplies, coordinate with vendor/supplier for any maintenance of office facilities.
- Proceed employment and maintain records and complied statistical all reports concerned.
- Support harmonious employee relations that supports positive employee engagement and high performance standards.
- Coordinate all of the HR actives.
- Female, age between 40-48 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- 10 years experience to manage in HR with the manufacturing environment. Experience to work with multi-national company is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Labour law,
- Good command of English and literate in computer skills.
- Able to work at 304 Industrial Park A.Srimahaphote, Prachinburi.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Manpower Thailand – Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel. 038-757420 ext.3405
Mobile phone 089-273-9854
Attn: Ms.Jaru Sritin – Recruitment Consultant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.