HR Manager (Indochina) (Construction/Media/Headhunter prefer) (100K)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248705
1 Manpower Planning and Recruiting
- Identify each division's current manpower status and future needs
- Design company-wide strategy and processes for recruiting
- Set criteria and tools to evaluate candidates for the vacant position
- Assess and quality assure recruitment agencies for service and value
- Keep up to date with employment markets, pay and benefits, and other issues, which could affect the recruitment and retention of staff
- Ensure staffing process is in compliance with all federal, state and local requirements
2 Compensation & Benefit
- Adjust each employee's annual pay increase and incentive based on individual performance, pay grade, etc.
- Collect and share rewards related information
- Prepare and communicate corporate rewards policies
3 Training & Development
- Identify training and development needs within each of the business units
- Draft short and long-term training strategy and annual plans based on the development needs
- Implement the organizational development and people development processes
- Design training & development programs, assess internal and external providers, negotiate contents and terms, and ensure effective delivery (location, resourcing, logistics, style)
- Develop core and role specific competency definition
4 Performance Management
- Administer overall performance management process
- Monitor and support line managers' performance management activities
5 Contribute to Defining Vision, Strategy and Goals for HR
- Draft the HR strategy and goals based on the business strategy
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the HR function by undertaking appropriate project work and policy development
6 HR Administration
- Ensure uniform and consistent implementation of Company's policies and procedures as per statutory requirements
- Evaluate effectiveness and relevance of HR policies/processes, interpret policies and provide guidance
- Ensure periodic update of policies and take corrective actions
7 Employee Relations
- Implement both proactive and reactive labor relations and collective bargaining policies and action plans
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues
- Insures grievances are handled in a timely manner and all steps and are tracked in the grievance database
8 Communication & Networking
- Guide and counsel employees on HR policies & initiatives
- Work directly with division partners and consult on strategic business/divisional issues and their human resource implications
- Liaise with government agencies, consultants, trainers, management associations
-Age around 32-36
-Prefer experience in Recruitment agency.
-Experience in all HR including recruit, HRM, HRD, com and benefit, etc.
-Able to work oversea.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.