HR MANAGER (WHEEL MANUFACTURER)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248141
Employer Ref. 155DB
Salary: 150,000 - 180,000 Baht/month
Our client is one of the world’s leading in wheel industry. They now require a highly competent candidate to fill the position of HR Manager in order to support their growing business.
- Supervising and controlling all HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations and welfare.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and policies.
- Managing a team of HR officers.
- Handling operation and process improvements.
- Planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating employee-training programs.
- Male or female, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in human resources functions.
- At least 4 years at management level.
- Hands-on working style, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Strong human relations and people management skills.
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.