Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244387
Employer Ref. 1131090/001
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected retail company in cosmetics/beauty care sector based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Country HR , this is a role for HR Generalist who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire HR strategy and operations, delivering the highest quality service and work closely with Head of Country HR. You will also take the lead providing direction to HR team.
- Manage local HRIS implementation and support an alignment with Regional HRIS System.
- Review and develop HR policies and regulation to meet all employee life cycle and business direction.
- Collaborate closely with Thailand and Regional HR Head to develop and implement People Strategy and act as operational lead on a wide range of projects and responsibilities aligned with business strategy.
- Act as HR Business Partner to provide full spectrum of HR supports and quality services to Thailand and Regional operations.
- Build efficient HR infrastructure in Identifying, analysing and updating legal requirements and government regulations which impact to HR matters and ensure legal compliance.
- Work closely with regional C&B to administer and monitor regional reward, benefits, and recognition programs to ensure its competitive and comply to C&B policies and practices.
- Team closely with Business Head leaders on Manpower budget planning to support recruiting within timeline.
- Initiate and assess training development programs including succession planning, performance management and career development.
- Manage team to provide a full support on facilities as well as evaluating training program effectiveness.
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Regional team and Business Head teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of five years' direct experience in Human Resources area is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation
- Strategic thinking, innovative and good problem solving skills
- Result driven and down to earth attitude
- Strong in communication, influencing and capable of dealing with complex topics and work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantage
- Thai Nationality
This retail company in cosmetics/beauty care needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.