Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242488
Employer Ref. 1037620/001
An excellent HR Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to support Thailand business unit and collaborate with regional team.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in collaboration with regional team to manage all HR activities in its new Bangkok office.
- Act as a business partner and provide full range of HR services to the Thailand operation
- Formulate People Growth strategies to support the business unit and broader group strategies
- Support and work closely with business team to provide consultative advices to drive organisational effectiveness
- Provide full spectrum of HR services to the operation which include talent acquisition and development, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee engagement
- Build efficient HR infrastructure which includes the HRIS, HR policies / procedures and ensure their compliance to relevant legal and group requirement
- Plan and drive employee training and development activities to build up strong talent pool
- Handle any ad hoc tasks as per assigned by immediate superior
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with regional teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Business Management or other related field
- At least 5-10 years in HR Generalist, Human Resource Management in FMCG is preferable
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong in Labour law
- Active, dynamics, leadership and high interpersonal skills
- Has proven track record in making a difference in an organisation in terms of culture/talent/capabilities besides being an execution agent
The successful HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this challenging opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.