HR Manager (Thailand)
AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237245
Reporting to the HR Director, Southeast Asia, the incumbent will be based in our Bangkok, Thailand office. He/she will help to maximize investment in our workforce whilst enabling our leaders to deliver true business success through our employees.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- HR business partnering to various business lines leaders
- Responsible in HR functions such as employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development.
- Support employees and managers in understanding and adapting to change in the business / workplace environment.
- Lead ongoing HR projects to support and help improve businesses processes
- Assist and implement consistently HR processes and policies to meet business needs in consultation with management.
- Ensuring compliance and legislative requirements are met to manage & mitigate potential risks to the business.
- Implement, administer and communicate employee welfare, wellness and health.
- Participate actively in Employee Engagement activities and initiatives.
- Ensuring HR programs support and are aligned with the business needs, AECOM values and priorities as well as AECOM HR vision and goals.
- Assisting with corporate HR initiatives & Special Projects as required.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of HR generalist and business partnering experience
- Well-versed with Thailand Labour Regulations and other government legislations
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thailand language
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Mature, professional, self-motivated and with good interpersonal skill, can work with utmost confidentiality and trust and a team player
- Experience in working in a dynamic environment and managing HR team (preferably across multiple offices) would be a strong advantage
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
53 Sivatel Tower 9th Floor,
Wireless Road, Lumpini,
Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
About AECOM (THAILAND) LIMITED
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies had revenue of approximately US$18 billion during the 12 months ended September 30, 2015. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Why join AECOM:
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hear it from our employees - http://www.aecom.com/careers/people/
More Jobs from this employer