PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236027
Employer Ref. 241DB
Location: Northeast of Thailand
Salary: 80,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
Our client is currently undergoing expansion with several projects in progress including infrastructure construction (main road and dam). They are also a transportation service provider and agricultural businesses trader. These businesses have continually grown during the past 4 years in the Northeast of Thailand. To support the overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among them is the role of HR Manager.
- Helping the management to set up the rules and regulations for the group of companies (600 – 700 people).
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
- Managing recruitment systems and processes to ensure the efficient provision of employment.
- Overseeing manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluations, training & development, counseling, employee conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits to ensure a balance between cost controls and attracting/retaining staff.
- Facilitating the personal performance management processes for employees.
- Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues.
- Providing consultancy advice to all internal parties on labour law compliance, and tax and workman compensation law in alignment with company policies and regulations.
- Male or female, aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Political Science or related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in human resources. Management level experience preferred.
- Having experience in setting up new HR policy and structure is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.