PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226155
Employer Ref. HRM1081310
Our client is leading global manufacturer of automotive parts.
SALARY: B/100,000 – 130,000/ MONTHLYPLUS BENEFITS
- Being responsible for providing HR Support and direct vision within the Country. Taking a key role as part of the Management Team, ensuring that the skills and capabilities of all employees are developed to be less reliant on external support and able to effectively support current and future requirements, and, ensuring that attractive programs and strategies are in place to attract and retain key personnel.
- Acting as a key member of the management team in Thailand, providing “hands-on” and proactive Human Resource support and advice to managers and frontline supervisors
- As this is a “Greenfield Site” recruitment and training of all personnel will be a top priority as will be the ongoing and effective resourcing for both current and future business needs.
- Implementing strategic human resource planning which reflects the Company’s overall business plan.
- Initiating and taking responsibility for the recommendation and implementation of the company’s personnel, welfare and employment relations policies and procedures.
- Ensuring proactive and effective management of occupational health and safety activities.
- In consultation with the Country Head, managing, implementing and driving a culture, which focuses on communication, training and participation and fosters a strong Vision and Value based workplace culture.
- Proactively managing an environment which minimizes industrial actions and involvement from external “agencies”.
- Providing a leadership role in HR Management through the establishment and management of a broad range of HR Functions and services.
- Supporting the effective management of employee relations, benefits and associated remuneration.
- Regularly meeting individually with the Management Team and providing proactive professional support and advice.
- Ensuring that all of the organization’s “HR” activities comply with relevant acts, legal demands and ethical and environment standards.
- Conducting various safety and general admin duties on a day to day basis.
- Working upon the supervisor’s assignment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- Proven and successful track record working in an HR-related role within the manufacturing industry.
- Preferably at least 5 years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across a number of disciplines and nationalities in a professional and effective manner.
- Strong planning, organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and execute plans with tight deadlines.
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak both Thai and English to a level sufficient to successfully carry out the above duties and requirements.
- Proven and successful track record working in a managerial role within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work to tight time frames and in a pressurized environment and a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent technical knowledge of a wide range of roles within a manufacturing environment (ideally automotive).
- Frequently interacts with upper management, and must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Able to make fair, unbiased decisions and stay level-headed in difficult situations.
- Proven experience working effectively within a “western” multi-national organization.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed bonus, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work in a global company.
Reference Code: HRM1081310
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. HR Manager - Jobsdbby click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.