HR Manager( 100 - 130 K,Maptaput, Rayong)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225238
- Formulate and implement human resource policies and procedures in line with the company’s business goals
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhere to and recommend improvements
- Manage recruitment and selection activities to meet the manpower requirements of all the departments
- Coordinate with local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill vacancies
- Manage compensation and staff benefits programmes including leave management
- Develop and implement performance appraisal and performance management systems for all levels of staff in line with the company objectives
- Handle grievances and disciplinary matters
- Support in the identification of external training courses to meet development needs of employees as appropriate.
- Review completed performance reviews and monitor/action training needs.
- Update organization structure as and when required
- Control, maintain and update manpower plan and prepares related monthly and weekly reports
- Obtain and assess all certificates and testimonials of the candidates
- Conducts new employee orientation and apprise employee of benefit options
- Coordinate manpower planning process and maintain manpower records
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, age 33 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in HR or related filed.
- 10 years’ experience up in multi-national or manufacturing company in HR field (cover all function) .
- Good command in English both written and spoken including computer literacy.
- Analytical approach and good negotiation skill.
Application should contain with application letter in English), complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details;
Manpower Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue,
A.Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Attn: Ms.Jutamat Chaimungkun – Consultant
Home Page: http://www.manpower.th.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.