HR Manager (Songkhla Plant)
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196604
HR Manager (Songkhla Plant)
- Responsible for HR strategy development and implement following corporate objective.
- Manage and provide full spectrum of Human Resources, compliance with labor laws & regulations and corporate policy, all including Benefit & Welfare, HR administrations, Employee Relations, HR Development, Performance Management & Learning and Reward & Recognition Programs.
- Engage and help lead employee communications and change management initiatives
- Handle the ongoing talent review process. Assess and identify high performing/ high potential leaders, ensure succession and development plans are in place. Coach and assist with the development of Field Managers.
- Partner with field managers to ensure performance management and compensation plans are administered in a manner consistent with business and organizational goals, and that performance management activities are ongoing and aligned with pay for performance culture.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science, General Management, Psychology or other related fields .
- At least 5-10 years progressive HR experience in Manufacturing, multinational company preferred.
- Proven ability to contribute to the design and implementation of HR strategies, programs, and processes in support of the overall business strategy.
- Working knowledge of employment law and general HR business programs.
- Effective organization and planning skills as well as solid analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy.
• Working day: Monday-Friday (and on Saturday bi- weekly)
• Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
• Office location: 77 Moo 5, Songkhla-Ranot Road, Tambon Watkanun, Amphur Singhanakhon, Songkhla 90330
Thai Union Group PCL offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salaryor need more information please contact Khun.Kumaree : 062 597 0258
Submit online application: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/register/en
More vacancies visit: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/jobs/en
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.