Exotic Food Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192099
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related fields
- Having knowledge and experiences at least 10 years in a full range of HR management and HR development functions in both corporate and manufacturing companies.
- Mature, active, people-oriented, good problem solving skills, hands on, versatile, adaptable and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Summary the employee’s evaluation and prepare name list of annual promotion and bonus payment.
- Annual budget plan for salary, welfare and control budget as planned.
- Review and recheck document monthly report for change employee status.
- Develops plans to recruit sufficient and high caliber manpower for the operation.
- Directs and maintain various activities designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee morale.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Build a positive working environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Exotic Food Public Company Limited
About Exotic Food Public Company Limited
Founded in 1999, Exotic Food began by selling a few dozen core items. Today, the brand encompasses more than 200 Thai food and beverage products, available at stores around the world in more than 62 countries and counting.
Every day, we strive to fulfill the vision of our founders - to deliver the best Thai food and beverage products, so that millions around the globe can enjoy the exotic wonder that is the Thai cuisine.
To learn more about us visit www.exoticfoodthailand.com