HR Generalist (Bangyai)
Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227406
We are recruiting HR Generalists for the new opening IKEA Store at Bangyai. During the job training period successful candidate will be assigned to work at Bangna store and Bangyai area accordingly in early 2017
Report to: Store HR Manager
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
To establish IKEA as the preferred employer by attracting those who share the IKEA values, ensuring a systematic development for all co-workers, inspiring the co-workers to perform and remain with Ikano Retail Asia. The HR Strategy supports the overall direction of the business and will be achieved by:
- working in partnership with all business functions
- ensuring the appropriate HR processes and tools are implemented
- actively contributing to the growth of business throughout people.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Be a strong contributor to the store HR managers and co-workers, provide HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
Contribute to a constructive cooperation with works council/unions where applicable.
1. Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local HR action plan.
2. Support the work on local leadership capabilities by counselling on and organising activities according to agreed development plans.
3. Contribute to the building of local business competence by supporting managers and co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
4. Implement and follow up on the activities identified to develop the relevant offer of IKEA as the local employer.
5. Contribute to the positioning of IKEA as a great place to work and the preferred employer in the relevant market for every function by gaining and applying relevant insights.
6. Ensure all HR work reflect a local employer communication that is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA Brand.
7. Provide HR support and advice to co-workers and managers that helps building the pipeline of internal talent according to agreed succession plan.
8. Act as a culture role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values whin and outside IKEA, which also includes to safeguard and promote the IKEA Culture.
9. Contribute to staff cost budget compliance, help to secure a diverse, appropriate staff structure and support the defined business and productivity goals.
10. Provide support and advice to co-workers and managers with regards to co-worker relations that are in line with the labour relations principles, local policies, procedures ad laws.
Who are you? Previous experience, skills and qualifications
1. You have sufficient work background in overall HR. functions, possibly 5-7 years, from international company will be highly preferable. Possess an ability to prioritise and organise own work in line with agreed HR priorities.
2. Experienced in being a value contributor to HR activities
3. Ability to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to detail proven service mindset
4. Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as individuals.
5. Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing
6. Ability to ensure integrity of HR systems, guidelines and documents
7. Good analytical and numerical skills
8. Strong English skills are essential
9. Be able to work at IKEA Bangna as a the first temporary job location during on-the-job training period
GROWING TOGETHER: IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Offering Benefits: Competitive Package, Commission, Annual Salary, Company Uniform, Dental allowance, Medical allowance (including children), Insurance (Health, Life, Accident), Provident Fund, Annual Leave, Gift in various occasions, IKEA Products' Staff Discount, etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your Updated Resume,
stating current & expected package (in MS-Words file) with recent photo
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
About Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)