HR & GA Manager
JAC Recruitment Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225155
Position: HR & GA Manager
Working location: Bangkok
- Responsible HRM and HRD Function.
- Recruitment process, training, payroll, performance evaluation and employee relation.
- Process of employment contracts, orientation, warning issues, employee activities.
- Overseeing day to day running of the HR & GA tasks.
- Maintain KPIs and General Affairs targets are achieved.
- Monitoring problems, issues and promptly reporting to General Manager.
- Coordinate with government agencies related.
- Male, Thai Nationality.
- Age 40 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any related fields.
- More than 8 years working experience in Human Resource, General Affair and Payroll.
- Have knowledge in labor law and labor relation.
- Good command in English.
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC Personnel Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-2261-1270 Fax: 0-2261-1271
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC Recruitment Thailand
About JAC Recruitment Thailand
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-1270
ตั้งแต่ เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-1270