HR & GA Assistant Manager (Good English)
S.F. Express Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252457
Job Title: Human Resources & General Affairs Assistant Manager (fluent English and English resume is needed)
- Assist to manage HR functions in recruitment and selection, C&B, employee relations and training & development; and oversee office administration functions
- Assist to formulate and implement HR & GA policies and procedures according to the Company guidelines and the local regulatory requirements
- Handle recruitment and onboarding arrangements including the new hire orientation program
- Administer monthly payroll, insurance contributions and personal income taxes etc.
- Assist to formulate compensation and benefits programs; and implement annual performance review and salary review process
- Devise employee relations programs to enhance employee engagement and company branding
- University graduate
- At least 4 years of relevant HR & GA experience
- Previous experience in foreign company preferred
- Active, fast learner and willing to work under high pressure
- Good adaptation to changes & new environment
- Hard working, creative, customer oriented & good communication skills
- Pleasant and mature attitude
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good knowledge of the Thailand Labour Code
- Good English language skills
- Good computer skills: Ms Excel, Ms Word, Power Point and experience in compiling HR reports
BENEFITS: Successful candidate will be offered a GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE, and chances for career development in a professional working environment.
Please send your application together with your cover letter and resume to us via "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S.F. Express Co., Ltd.
About S.F. Express Co., Ltd.
S.F. Express, well established in Hong Kong, is continuing our drive as the premier leader in the express delivery industry. We place great value on people: employees, customers, service partners, and the community and we have a strong belief in Corporate Values which brings a strong working relationship.
There are many opportunities for employees to nurture and secure their growth and development in the S.F. Express Group. If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed and grow with us then we want to talk with you. We are always looking for confident high-caliber individuals with passion and high adaptability in diversity. If you meet these criteria, then you can thrive with us. With SF Express you have the chance to not only develop but also secure your career with us.
Contact Person: Please send your application together with your cover letter and resume to Marco Lau.
Company Benefits: Annual bonus, oversea training opportunities