HR Expert - Safety, Health and Environment
True Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001312298
- Responsible for the development of SHE policy.
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive safety, health and environment in the workplace.
- Perform to provide leadership and expertise, as well as, ensure compliance with federal regulations and standard SHE criteria of the company.
- Raise up awareness the important of SHE to the entity of True Group employee.
- Bachelor of Science Program in Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum of five years experiences in safety, health and environment in the workplace.
- Have relevant experience in oil & gas industry will be advantageous
- Certificate of Safety Officer in Supervising Level, Management Level, and/or for Technical
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Fully operate to comply with SHE laws and regulations.
- Proven ability to make decisions and manage emergency situations
- Proven project management skills.
- Coordinate with government sector.
Interested candidates can email resume with transcript to
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to True Corporation Public Company Limited
About True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true