HR EXECUTIVE – WORK PERMIT / VISA
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255584
Employer Ref. HX1020106
Our client is a pre-fabrication of building.
LAMCHABANG – CHONBURI
SALARY: B/ 30,000 /MONTH
The HR Executive will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Expatriate support (visa, work permit, apartment and other private matters). Employee Relations& Welfare administration.
- Supporting contractors (expatriate).
- Taking care of contract agreements and other matters that concern expatriate candidates and clients.
- Other HR services such as welfare administration, canteen and working environment. Etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experiences with Visa and Work Permit function by BOI and Business Type.
- Experience working within a multinational manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in the English language, proficient in the use of MS Office and be service minded and mature, with a pleasant personality and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and good management skills.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package with a challenge job, good career path and a five day working week.
Reference Code: HX1020106
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. HR Executive - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.