RingZero IT Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218222
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Political Science or other related fields
- Experienced in Human Resource Management at least 2 years
- Age Over 23 years old
- Implement objective human resource management plans regarding employee welfare and employee relations in order to create a more efficient workplace
Recruitment & Employee Selection
- Create, inform for employee cards and record employee's profile and database
- Supervise and update the employee record/database
- Announce new employee to other related departments
- Arrange necessary tools for new employees in accordance with their associated department (office stationary, computer, e-mail etc.)
- Create a probation evaluation document for each new employee
Welfare and Benefit
- Responsible for medical claim, social security coordination, workmen's compensation fund, insurance company, annual health check up, etc.
- Gather time & attendance records/summarize PS staff time attendance and overtime records
- Verify and summarize the employee sick leave records
- Coordinate with associated departments to deliver important documents for payroll and Invoice calculation
- Gathering/Inform information of employee resignation and their reasons for resigning to their supervisors (monthly)
- Document employee issues/complaints from a survey or comments box to inform the supervisor
- Arrange employee relationship activities in the company such as birthday parties
- Report the expenses and outcomes of such activities.
- Create monthly Newsletter
- Create and design notification board in the company
- Prepare employee evaluation forms
- Send employee evaluations to persons in charge of annual assessment
- PS Staff performance evaluations by talking with the customer every months.
- Gather and summarize evaluations
- Submit overall operation report and suggest solution
- Other tasks as requested by the supervisor
Location: Sathorn, BKK
RingZero Networks (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
3, Rajanakarn Building, 17th floor, South Sathorn Road, Yannawa,
Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 2 676 5400-5 Fax: +66 (0) 2 676 5406
Website : www.rznet.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RingZero IT Services Limited
About RingZero IT Services Limited
RingZero Networks (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a well-established company in technology consulting and interactive solutions with a unique blend of creative talent and technical skills to design, develop and deliver powerful end-to-end technology and new media solutions.
In providing firms in the Asia Pacific region business solutions that deliver them a competitive advantage; the firm has four core operating units covering:
- Software Development
- Professional Services (IT Staff Outsourcing)
- Creative Innovation
- Business Solution.
RingZero is Thailand’s Microsoft Gold Partner.
Our clients include United Overseas Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, Bank of Thailand, GE, Phattra Securities, AIG, True Vision, AIS, Nokia, Hutch, UBC, Ayudhya Allianz Insurance, TRUE, Conrad Hotel, Dusit Group, Fuji Xerox, IBM, Fujitsu, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Bank of Asia, Krungthai Card, Shell and more