GMS Duty Free Co., Ltd.
GMS Duty Free Company Limited is a brand-new downtown duty free department store in Phuket. This joint venture company was founded in April 2013 with 500 million-Baht capital by three parties who are excellent in different fields of business. Our shareholders are GG Investor Company Limited: a well-known jewelry retailer, DFM Holding Company Limited: Thailand’s leading retail business under brand of The Mall Group, and Hotel Shilla Company Limited: a Samsung Group affiliate operating distinguished luxurious hotels and world’s leading duty free shops. With a great concern for our customers’ complacency, our goal is to established modern and stylish duty free retail store distributing world class and local brand name products subjected to the Copyright and Trademark together with the finest service.
HR Division Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001256068
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Work Location: Phuket Thailand
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all department.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Implement strategic organizational change to increase productivity and employee satisfaction
- Use data and analysis to solve HR problems
- Structure competitive benefits packages, and measure their success
- Leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed in HR management
- Bachelor or Master ’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields with minimum 5 years of experience in human resources
- Strong business orientation in maximizing utilization of assigned resources
- Leadership qualities such as strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Professionals as an HR management professional should also demonstrate good judgment, creativity and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge and skill in computer, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint is essential
- Fluency in English communication skills
- Be able to work independently in Phuket province
Interested candidates, please submit your application in English with recent photograph, stating personal detail with full history of working experience, current and expected salary via "Apply Now" button.
Contact Person: HR Division
Tel: (+66 88) 760 4243 (Mon.-Fri. 09.00-18.00)
Bangkok Office: 49 Fl. 3, Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Phuket Office: 888 Moo.1, Kathu, Kathu, Phuket 83120