HR Director (IT Business) Setting up HR/Human Resources Director
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215204
Contact Recruiter: Kusumant 086-378-4085
Our client is one of the world leading IT solution providers. They are growing aggressively in the market. They are now looking for a HR Director to be as a business partner of an expat CEO and set up a new HR system for the company.
The HR Director has ultimate responsibility for all people based activity within an organization from both an operational and strategic perspective. He/she will be involved in many areas, such as: resource planning and recruitment; training; managing a variety of ER issues at any one time and being the first point of contact for all employee related issues. The HR Director will also oversee the company's salary review process, payroll and all comp and bens issues.
- Act as the face of HR for the company
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Provide advice on and administer maternity and paternity leave cases. Responsible for resource planning for maternity re-joiners
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
- Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with dept heads. Implement any increases and promotions.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments
- Involvement in all redundancy consultations
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline
- Conduct occupational health referrals and providing pastoral support and advice to employees
Skills Required or Desired
- Previous experience of managing an Human Resources team
- Previously influenced senior managers, built strong relationships and driven an HR strategy
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues
- Act as a role model for the organization looks beyond own team as a role model and source of knowledge. Works with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- The ability to inspire confidence of the CEO and other senior managers through timely delivery of information and plans. Works independently of CEO, but consults where appropriate
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
- Effectively plans ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best-case scenarios
- Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline driven situations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thai Nationality only
- Male/ Female, age 35-55
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related fields
- HR Working experience as HR Mgr/Director in large multinational companies in the manufacturing or trading business industry is a must
- At least 8 years human resources management experience in a multi-national company
- A hands-on HR generalist with track record of supporting management teams in a variety of personnel initiatives and designing and implementing broad-based human resources programs, processes and systems;
- Strong Leadership skills and organizational development skills;
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Strong English & presentation skills.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refer the position as
If you believe that you are the right one, call Kusumant "NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889