HR DIRECTOR / HROD MANAGER (Trading of Industrial Machinery)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238952
Employer Ref. 114DB
Our client, for over 50 years, has been distributing and installing pumps and other equipment. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of HR Director / HROD Manager.
Salary: 100,000-150,000 Baht/month
- Overseeing all HRD and HRM functions
- Handling the overall management of recruitment, compensation & benefits and office administration functions.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, HR strategies and systems.
- Originating human resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Being an effective business partner/HR advisor to line managers.
- Providing HR support to facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
- Implementing performance appraisal structure with adequate evaluation method.
- Setting and determining a strategy to increase competencies and efficiency.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Developing and implementing training roadmaps, KPIs, etc.
- Ensuring that training study programs are covered for all staff levels.
- Ensuring that subordinates are properly trained and motivated and are provided scope for career development.
- Female aged between 35-45 years old.
- At least 10 years’ experience at the management level in an HRD or HRM role from any business.
- Hands-on working style, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Strong human relations and people management skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.