Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246965
Employer Ref. iris
- Managing a full range of HR functions such as recruitment, development & training, compensation & benefits, and etc.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, HR strategies and systems.
- Originating Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Being an effective business partner/HR advisor to line managers.
- Providing HR support to facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
- Setting and implementing recruitment strategies.
- Implementing performance appraisal structure with adequate evaluation method.
- Setting and determining strategy to increase competencies and efficiency
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Developing and implementing training roadmaps, KPIs, etc.
- Ensuring that subordinates are properly trained and motivated and are provided scope for career development.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field
- 20 years working experience in HR
- Experience from the Consumer product or retail industry is a plus
- Hands-on, self-motivated and results-oriented
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
About Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.