HR Development - Retail F&B
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244819
Employer Ref. 507561
Our client is a leading worldwide retail company with various convenience stores / branches under its portfolio in various locations across regions around the world. With a global network spanning across several countries worldwide, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as an HR Development who understands entire training process in order to improve and develop training and development programs for employees in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the HR Manager Thailand
- Identify competency development model, training needs, design and organize training and development program for employees
- Execute overall training process, needs assessment, development and/or outsource of training programs, and evaluation of the effectiveness of training
- Identify, develop, manage, and evaluate training and development programs based on both the organization's and the individual's needs, and provide progress updates for Head Office, Stores, and Distribution
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules and course materials
- Identify Individual Development Program (IDP) for each employees
- Develop learning program which in line with organization blueprint
- Build L&D capability in the business to enable functional capability teams
- Research the latest learning trends and best practice to design and deliver learning program
- Develop and delivery management information reports to track and benchmark learning and development participation, costs, benefits, etc.
- Develop individuals by providing coaching, conducting training sessions & developing outcome improvement resources
- Drive training program implementation and collaborate with trainers team to deliver effective training class
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Organization Development / Management / Business Administration / Psychology / HR related field is preferred but not a requirement
- At least 8 years' experience in HRD functions in Food Business
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Experience in Retail / F&B / FMCG business is advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at PManacharoensak@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.