HR Department Manager (Japanese speaking; 70K - 110K) based in Chonburi
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253246
Our client is a new plant established where is located in Rayong.
Main Duty: To manage and supervise all areas of HRM and HRD included labor matters.
- Thai, Age is not over than 50 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources Manager or relevant
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in HRM & HRD in Japanese manufacturing company
- Experience in large manufacturing firm (automotive business is preferably)
- Extensive knowledge of Thai Labour Law, Payroll, Recruitment & Training, Evaluation, etc.
- Good command of Japanese language is a MUST
- Communicable in English language
- Flexible, leadership, negotiation and communication skills
How to Apply:
- Click APPLY NOW button down below to apply via jobsdb.com
- Additional info, please call Ms. Wiraphan N. at 038-757420 Ext. 3408
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.