HR Department Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202192
Employer Ref. JO-1609-355538
- Responsible for all HR Management in the plant by providing proactive, counselling, and support to HR related matters; compensation & benefit, performance management, HR development, and recruitment.
- Supervise a team of 10 to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in HR services to the plant.
- Design HR programs, processes, and policies to align with business needs.
- Participate and lead projects and any other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- At least 15 years of relevant HR and managerial experiences in manufacturing environment.
- Welcome candidates from all industry in manufacturing. Food Industry is a plus.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft office.
- Location: Mahachai, Samutsakorn - Rama 3
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.