jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247709
Act as a business partner to provide professional HR advice, guidance, and support to the management of designated business unit.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment, complete tasks independently, and remain flexible in response to changing priorities
- Work well under pressure and with time constraints
- Perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses exceptional persuasive communication and negotiation skills
- Ensure effective high-performance working relationship with thoroughly understanding of the business and people
- Oversee recruitment process of designated business unit and coordinate with recruitment team throughout talent selection process
- Provide professional HR advices and people issues
- Manage resource planning and deliver timely and appropriate resourcing solutions for both experienced and non-experienced hires
- Facilitate the performance management system and the compensation and benefits
- Develop and implement HR initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in HR field in Multi-national environment
- Good HR knowledge
- Good command of English
- Good computer literature
Applications for the above position will be treated in strict confidence and should contain details of education, work experience, references, current salary, daytime telephone number and a recent photograph. Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
15thFloor Bangkok City Tower
179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 180,000 people in 158 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
Our Thailand office employs more than 1,350 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise.
We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.