Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197434
- Operate and conducting all compensation&benefit.
- Operate Visa&Work permit for the expat.
- To be person in charge for run and support all activities of company and company group.
- Manage on the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of company's regulations.
- Conducting all staff in the company to manage accordingly to policy.
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with internal and external parties.
- Male/Female, Age between 27 – 32 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field.
- Experience in HR field for 3-5 years in compensation&benefits. Has knowledge in ER is preferred.
- Good in command of English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft excel, Power point, Outlook.
- Friendly, Relationship management, Multi-task, Team-work and can work under high pressure.
Interested candidates, please apply ;
1. Send via "Apply Now" below
2. Email : BKK_GEN_PERM#manpower.th.com (please change # to @)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Manpower Professional and Executive Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.