HR Business Partner - Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001278129
HR Business Partner – Thailand
The HRBP will be responsible for managing the human resources function for the country. As part of the senior leadership team in country, the HRBP will need to work closely with all members to help ensure that HR operations are managed in an efficient and legally compliant manner. The HRBP will also be involved in planning and managing the HR strategy for the country and this will need be aligned to the Group HR strategy.
We’re looking for a proactive HRBP who a) thrives in a fast paced and growing environment; b) enjoys the interaction with people and c) wants to make a significant impact in a nimble and exciting business.
- Proactive Manpower planning for the country – determine the appropriate number of employees which will help to meet the demands of the business
- Recruiting and selecting the best talent who will be the best fit for the role.
- Inducting new hires and assimilate them into the organisation
- Conducting learning needs analysis for the country and recommending suitable learning interventions
- Managing and guiding the performance management exercise for the office
- Participate and provide recommendations for the annual increment and bonus exercise
- HR analytics. Reporting and analysing HR data for the office
- Conducting Exit interviews for resigned employees
- Responsible for Employee engagement activities/initiatives
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Minimum 5- 8 years of experience as a generalist in human resources
- Management experience will be an added advantage
- Specialisation in areas of HR are welcomed
- Strong employee engagement skills.
- Proficient in Thailand labour act
Desired Candidates’ Characteristic
DirectAsia.com’s values are BOLD, BRIGHT and DIRECT. We empower our people to be self-motivated and accountable. DirectAsia.com people “Think out of the box” and enjoy having the chance to shine.in this role, you are expected to be a driver of our business. We don’t believe in a big back-office – all operations functions are customer focused.
Our desired candidate must be a communicator and able to work closely with Customer Service, Claims and Marketing teams. You must be able to work in a team and lead people. However, you must not be dependent on a team supporting you – you can drive outcomes with your own skills and energy. You are likely ambitious and positive, ready to learn and deploy your energy to drive business results.
Can you bring energy, enthusiasm and a sense of fun into work with you? Do you have what it takes to put customers first? If you're ready to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
We invite interested applicants to submit resume, including current and expected salaries by simply click 'Apply now' to submit an online application.
173/21 Asia Centre Building, 20th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
For more information please contact at +66 (0)2 627 7756/7761
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DirectAsia.com Thailand
About DirectAsia.com Thailand
DirectAsia.com is part of the DirectAsia.com Group, the first pan-Asian direct personal lines insurance company. DirectAsia.com is 100% owned by Hiscox Ltd, a global insurance group with history dating to 1901. DirectAsia.com operates insurance companies in Singapore and Thailand; DirectAsia.com is a licensed broker and an insurance services company.
DirectAsia.com’s mission is to offer a smarter, cheaper way for Thais to buy car insurance. We bring our customers fast, easy, online insurance 24/7 backed by great customer service. We pride ourselves on doing things differently to benefit our customers, and we’re changing the face of insurance throughout Asia. We allow you to take full control of your insurance needs, making it quick and easy to get covered – and reducing premiums with our Best Price Guarantee.
For more information please visit our website: www.directasia.co.th
More Jobs from this employer