HR Business Partner
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001312544
Employer Ref. 1038020/001
An interesting opportunity as HR Business Partner in one of the leading international medical/pharmaceuticals companies is now available.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for partnering with HR Director and line managers in driving change to modern HR system organisation. The role will focus on implementing HR global system and be responsible for C&B part.
- Proactively participate with line managers in both formal and informal meeting of business units to understand business movement, market change in order to propose HR strategy to meet with new direction
- Be part of HR team in transforming HR system to utilise global HR system and drive this change to related line managers
- Work closely with HR Director and COE regional team in preparing offer to new hire, providing local market data and providing recommendation
- Collecting and analysing related information in order to find improvement to retain talents in the organisation
- Provide HR consultation to line manager and senior management
- Participate with vendor or consulting firm on annual salary survey
To succeed in this HR Business Partner role, your ability to communicate and people management skills is important. Global project implementation experience would be advantage. In addition, in this lean organisation, you will need to be hands on for some operation tasks.
- At least ten years' experience as HR Generalist from an international company
- Have successfully leading HR project implementation and strong knowledge in HR
- Result oriented, assertive, initiative, resilience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills in English
This pharmaceuticals firm is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Their size is around 250 people with many interesting global HR projects awaiting to be implemented in 2017. Their location is in the heart of Bangkok and connected to public transportation
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.