HR Business Partner
Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001299929
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business units.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Process to the business units.
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally such as Employee Engagement, Staff Survey.
- Builds a strong relationship with the business units.
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business units prove.
- Thai nationality, age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Science, Human Resources Management, Psychology or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in HR business partner.
- Strong leadership skills and hands-on.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good command in English, both written and spoken.
- proficient in computer literacy.
Human Resources Section
Advanced Info Service Public Co., Ltd.
414 AIS Tower 1, 12th Floor,
Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
ติดต่อ คุณอภิรักษ์ โทร. 02-029-3027
Website : www.ais.co.th/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.