HR Business Partner (Based in Nakornluang, Ayutthaya)
CPTG & CROP (Maize)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277412
- Responsible for all human resource management in assigned business unit to support achievement of business goals.
- Defines needs and objectives of the business units in areas of employment, employee relations, coaching, code of conduct matters, terminations, compensation, change management, performance management
- Liaison between the assigned division staff and the Human Resource department for all HR matters, including liaison between Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Payroll & Welfare, Training, etc. functions
- Support business unit needs/goals by recommending tailored HR solutions to meet those needs.
- Produce and analyze monthly HR reports; manpower, turnover, reason of leaving, etc.
- Be highly visible within business units by attending their staff meetings and interacting to resolve HR needs.
- Deploy or implement Head Office’s HR Projects
- Thai Nationality, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in HR generalist especially in Factory will be plus.
- Ability to be proactive, prioritize work and handle multi assignments
- Ability to engage and influence all levels of staff, including top management
- Good command in English and computer skill.
Please submit an application letter with your CV including full details work experience, present and expect salary with a recent photograph to our email address below:
Talent Acquisition and Corporate Branding Department
International Trading & Crop Integration (Maize) Business Group, C.P. Group
89 AIA CAPITAL CENTER ( 29 FL.)
Ratchadapisek Rd. Din Daeng , Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPTG & CROP (Maize)
About CPTG & CROP (Maize)
CP International Trading Business Group targets to be the world rice leader achieving such vision through its successful rice business model – the classic full integration strategy (from farm to table) with commitment to help farmers have a better life and more sustainable future. We also deliver high quality products; rice, agricultural products, foodstuffs, transportation services and the Inland Container Depot (ICD). The concept of food safety, business sustainability and social responsibility have been practiced and imbedded into the day-to-day operation so as to serve the need of global consumers across 7 continents 90 countries.
Crop Integration Business Group (Maize) aims to develop the long term, sustainable quality of life of farmers in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, India and Bangladesh with the most prominent hybrid corn seeds and fertilizers which revolutionize farmers’ way of cultivating throughout the countries.