HR Business Partner
The Swatch Group Trading (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254315
- Develop, organize and implement recruiting strategies across locations, including direct recruiting, sourcing and screening
- Creating a database with potential candidates and a succession plan
- Train managers on interviewing and selection to BU standards. Assist with the interview and selection process of all employees
- Understand and apply all employment legislation in conjunction with BU policies and procedures, ensure employment and H&S legislation is displayed in all associates work areas
- Assess store manager & team providing support to resolve problems through a close collaboration with Retail/Area Retail Manager and ensuring effective communication with all team members
- Work collaboratively with the store management team, regional/district teams on employee relations issues. Resolve manager and employee dissatisfaction by investigating complaints and concerns, evaluating and offering possible courses of action and provide advice, guidance and direction for resolution
- Establish a team spirit within the Retail organization (DNA & Values)
- Bring ideas to Retail/Area Retail Manager how to maximise sales and motivate Sales staff in the stores
- Visit stores in a regular bases with the Area Retail Manager to ensure proper visibility from HR
- Deliver exceptional customer service to the regional team, store management teams, sales associates and operations team
- Provide leadership and support to managers and associates on policy interpretation and other associate relations matters, including but not limited to performance management, internal administrative investigations and training needs
- Assure the development of all collaborators following the training guidelines stablished by Headquarter
- Control of staff performance appraisal and take actions if needed
- Assess team performance and provide constructive feedback to support skill development
- Collect & Analyse compensation data and budget
- Monitor and review regions compensation guidelines. Ensure the correct roll out of salaries review process
- Monitoring, preparing monthly reports
- Ensure and work on satisfactory implementations of action plans and monitor to deliver success with Retail/Area Retail Manager
- Informs the management of all and every extraordinary or irregular points and elements in the field of his/her responsibility
- Manage various projects as assigned
- General Administration trough all main HR discipline
- Regular contact with HR Retail Headquarter
- Others as assignments
- Thai nationality, age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Management or related fields.
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant working in Solid HR from multinational company.
- HR Generalist experience is required, especially in Retails Business.
- Proven work experience as HR business partner and full understanding of HR functions.
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong in Time Management, negotiation and Problem Solving Skills
- Well organized, good analytical skills and can work well both in a team and independently.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Have Labour Law knowlede and skills
- Excellent in English and Computer Literacy.
- Able to work upcountry occasionally.
- Passion in Active Lifestyle Fashion
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package, if you are interested, please apply in person or send application letter and documents to:
The Swatch Group Trading (Thailand) Ltd.
4thFloor, M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road,
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-610-0293-4 (HR Dept.) Fax: 02-654-3246
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Swatch Group Trading (Thailand) Ltd.
About The Swatch Group Trading (Thailand) Ltd.
We are multinational company which HQ is located in Switzerland. Our products are Swiss Watches; BREGUET, BLANCPAIN, GLASHUETTE ORIGINAL, JAQUET DROZ, OMEGA, LONGINES, RADO, MIDO, TISSOT, CK and SWATCH. We are expanding the business in Thailand especially the retail business. To support the business growth, we would like to recruit the candidates to join the Swatch Group.