HR Business Partner
Axa Assistance Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248018
Job Purpose :
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient HR support for overall HR Projects such as Global, Regional and Local Projects (ilearn/GLMS, Scopes, D&I, In-Country Model, Job Grading, etc.), L&D, Training, HR policies, Reporting activities, Company’s staff activities, On-Boarding Service, Exit Interview feedback, anything in relation to the businesses.
Talent Management and Learning & Development:
- Deliver talent management and learning & development strategy and execute annual plans.
- Contribute and create the talent mindset in the organization especially with respect to assessment of potential and drive regular talent review discussions in the organization, using the OTR (Organizational Talent Review) as a basis.
- Ensure L&D needs are met and managed effectively in collaboration with L&D
Performance Management & Employee Relations:
- Coach and support managers on issues related to Performance Management
- Educate and support managers in people management activities
Culture and Engagement:
- Drive participation in the employee engagement (SCOPE) survey and analyse results to identify areas of strength and opportunity for area of improvements and create and implement action plans.
- Assist in fostering a culture that is built around the ‘core’ values of AXA Assistance.
- Manage HR administrative activities for the respective area in conjunction with all related operation team.
- Act as HR business partner to employee group, providing advice and guidance on HR and other matters.
- Maintain and update the relevant HR policies which include but not limited to Company’s working rules & regulations, HR Induction/Orientation program, training update and report to Department of Skill Development on a monthly basis.
- Undertake exit interviews for all employees, understanding and identifying reasons for departure and capturing and acting on these matters.
- Reviewing and updating HR Induction/Orientation program, HR Handbook and policy on HR to be accurate and updated at all times.
- Manager and support in Training & Development activities for in-house training, public training or/and AXA University Asia Pacific Campus and GLMS (iLearn) – in house program.
- Produce and create a weekly and a monthly L&D reports which includes Training & Development, on-boarding feedback (satisfaction rates/scores) and exit interview feedbacks.
- Produce and create a monthly GLMS usage in numbers and percentage or whenever required by manager.
- Work with HR Manager and Department Head/Managers to identify staffing requirements and develop job descriptions and advise on structure and grading
- Activate and manage resourcing processes, either via internal or external methods accordingly
- Provide regular reporting and updates to stakeholders
- Prepare the Identity Access Management Form and open the OS ticket to IT Department for preparation of IT account for new joiners and termination of IT account of all leavers.
- Create new user in GLMS and remove them upon their resignations (Last day at work). Keep the employee information in iLearn to be accurate and updated at all times.
- Update and maintain the Organization Charts and Internal Telephone Directory and Regional Directory to be up-to-date at all times.
- Prepare and submit the application and related documents for Expatriate’s Visa and Work Permit as well as submission of 90-day-stay report on time for all Expatriate’s employees.
- Supporting in Company’s annual activities and events such as Christmas & New Year Party, Company’s Outing, CSR (Social Corporate Responsibility), etc.
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong business acumen, preferred previous HR experience in an Operations context with excellent HR functional knowledge
- Understanding of job evaluation
- Knowledge of psychometric assessment methodology (preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to communicate with and influence a diverse range of people and cultures
- Proven change management capability
- Strong results orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge in Thailand Employment Law would be a plus
Education & Experience
- Thai nationality only
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management/Business Management is desirable
- Minimum 5 years direct working experience in L&D, HR policies, HR Admin, HR Projects and Employee Engagements (preferably within a call centre environment)
- Experience in working in a multinational environment is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Good in spoken and written English
- Attentive to detail (Detail-Oriented), resourceful and motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint – with a focus on Excel and Power Point)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Axa Assistance Co., Ltd.
About Axa Assistance Co., Ltd.