HR Business Partner (60K-75K)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247443
- Highly Competitive Salary on offer
- Full-time permanent role based in Rayong
- Good English communication skills
- Relevant qualification/s
Job Title: HR Business Partner (60K-75K)
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of electronic goods.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead cascading communications policy, procedure, business requirement and required cooperation from management to shop floor level through 7 channels and monitor to ensure policy deployment in practice.
- Convey management requirement in terms of HR rules, regulations and standard practices to area managers, follow up and monitor their actions/fulfillment/adherence.
- Enforce disciplinary compliance through TTT process including Health & Safety issues and complete the investigation process when violation cases occur.
- Monitor workforce movement of direct and indirect staff rotation and maintain the up-to-date of employee database.
- Be the focal point for planning and balancing manpower for both direct hired and subcontractors including day-to-day administration to support PMO projects.
- Provide legal advice and act as informal coach for supervisors and leaders in terms of people management and employee relations based on Thai labor law.
- Performance Management : Drive area managers in executing Individual Development Plan (IDP) and Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Facilitate other HR services, e.g. out of cycle adjustment, one time incentive, internal transfer, promotion, job evaluation, PDR & 360 Degree Feedback for professional level, Performance Evaluation for direct and indirect including relevant administration, monthly Skill Allowance (RAD) Review.
- Be the focal point of driving Joint Consultation Committee Team to conduct regular meetings, staff activities, etc. and be a member of Company's representative for Union's negotiation
What you will need to do the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Management or any related field, MBA is advantageous.
- Preferably 5-8 years’ experience in various HR functional roles, i.e. Employee Relations, Recruitment and Compensation & Benefits Some experience (preferably at least 3 years) as HR Generalist will be an advantage
- Experience in working for an English speaking in multinational organization
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, Word and power point.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Tik at 091 772 3932 or email your CV and apply directly here.
Or visit us at:
You may also post your resume to or walk-in to our office at:
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co, Ltd.
Unit 1206, 12th Floor One Pacific Place,
140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.