HR Business Partner
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242630
Employer Ref. Samutprakran
Reporting to Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Business Partner will partner with line management to co-create an effective and efficient organization, driving business result with engaged employee who are able to contribute to their best abilities, in accordance with the global people strategy, policies and frameworks. The HR Business Partner defines the people plan within the area of business he/she is responsible for, and translates business needs back into HR, ensuring optimal alignment between business and HR Requirements. The HRBP contributes to business results by providing/monitoring the people costs of doing business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Initiate and lead all activities to create a healthy environment, reduce absenteeism, and contributes to employability of people
- Lead the O2Y process of measuring and improving sustainable engagement in the organization by ensuring action planning and implementation
- Drive the desired culture by making Triple A (Alignment, Accountability, Action) come alive, intervene and correct on behavior
- Be the champion of the CSR people agenda
Talent Management and Development
- Coach and mentor line managers to strengthen their overall leadership performance, acting as sounding board and trusted advisor to senior leaders/management team
- Be the co-pilot of line managers to develop high performing teams (e.g. team composition) in a team based organization
- Help line managers to optimize individual performance and career management
- Be responsible for the execution of the Talent Management (TM) cycle on time in full and to ensure continuous improvement of the TM cycle
- Ensure implementation of all people actions agreed in the TM Cycle, Including through flow and outflow of people; ensure continuous management attention for performance and development of people
- When needed provide counseling and support to individuals related to their development and career
- Ensure workforce planning, and provide forecast expected vacancies
- Be responsible for defining the job/talent requirements
- Define necessary leadership/functional capabilities for future business needs
- (in case no recruitment function) : Coordinate recruitment process to establish shortlist of candidates; support hiring manager in selection of preferred candidate
Learning & Development
- Advise line managers on the required learning & Development plan for employees, given performance, development, potential, ambition, and business needs; for Hay employee, ensure L&D interventions / training programs through FC Academy offering
- Identify and monitor Learning & Development needs / organizational level; liaise with L&D function to co-create the right interventions/programs
- Be co-pilot to line management desired organization change, with emphasis on structure, staffing (including FTE requirements), leadership, behavior, culture, and implementation process
- Be the change agent to line management, to design and implement the adequate change management processes; prepare, facilitate and support team sessions and larger meetings in support of organizational goals, in order to ensure engagement of people on changes
- Translate and facilitate organization design into adapted jobs and lead the necessary implementation steps; ensure effective stakeholder management
- Ensure all jobs within organization are graded according to the global and local frameworks
- Ensure compliant execution of the annual reward cycle for employee (base salary adjustments, incentives, STIP, etc.)
- Act as first point of contact for C&B strategy related questions/issues for Line managers
Employee and Industrial Relations
- Be responsible for adequate dialogue with employee and union representatives with regard to all relevant organization, people and HR policy subjects
HR Administration & Reporting
- Ensure adequate execution of HR administration process, in line with relevant policy, processes and procedures
- Execute workforce analytics and subsequent recommendations
- Provide reports on key HR KPI’s as per local/global requirements
Contribution to the team-based HR organization
Depending on experience, capabilities, and interest, HR Business Partner will be assigned with accountabilities outside their own area/client groups. Examples are : co-creation projects with CoE’s or HR Infrastructure, facilitation of events, programs, and tools related to the Leadership Academy
- Bachelor degree or higher with at least 5 years’ experience in Human Resources field.
- Specialized knowledge in Human Resources Management, Human Resource Business Partner, Human Resources Development, Labor Law, Safety.
- Proven record of HR leadership in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill with ability to engage business/stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Positive attitude, creative thinker and outstanding attention to detail.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
- Good command of both Thai and English.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Plant in Samrong, Samutprakarn.
How to Apply: If you possess what we are looking for, please submit the application to APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
89/2 M.8 Soi Watsuansom Poochaosamingprai Road,
Samrongtai, Phrapradaeng, Samutprakarn 10130
Tel : 02-1832800 #3213
To learn more, please visit our Company Website : www.foremostforlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
About FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East. Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.